SG Blocks is a full service provider that can be involved in the building process as much or as little as needed. It has been our experience that the earlier in a project SG Blocks gets involved, the greater the opportunity for us to engineer savings that get passed along. We offer our clients:
- Complete architectural and engineering design services directly with the client. If there is an existing architect, we can work with them in the most efficient use of the SG Blocks system.
- Pre-development services including zoning analysis, site plans, architectural schematics/plans, engineering specifications, budgeting and pricing. We will assist in selecting a builder and can assist in getting construction permits.
- Project management of the project according to a client’s wishes, budget and timeframe.
- Oversight of the building erection, cladding and finishes according to the approved plans.
- Turnkey projects whereby we deliver a finished building to the owner or operator after the design phase is complete.
SG Blocks delivers three core products:
- Green Steel – Green Steel is the structural frame of the building. All the “hot work” including wall openings for windows and doors and any reinforcement of the rails or corner posts is completed at our depots. The Blocks are then shipped to the site for stacking and the roofing system. This is then turned over to the contractor for finishing.
- Partial Modular/Prefabrication – Selected materials, finishes and systems are installed at the depot and the balance is completed at the site by the project contractor.
- Full Modular – SG Blocks delivers the Blocks completely finished, erects them on site and completes all trim out and closure pieces so that it is a turnkey, ready to occupy building. For full modular, the project contractor completes the foundations and site work in preparation for delivery.